White chocolate - 110 gms
Heavy cream - 30 gms
Unsalted butter - 10 gms
Salt - 1 tbs
Black pepper - pinch
Lemon zest of 1 fresh lemon
Keylime essence - few drops
- Heat butter and cream in a heavy pan. Do not boil your cream
- Pour this cream onto your chocolate.
- Stir cream and chocolate slowly with a spatula or spoon. Your chocolate will melt and form a mixture.
- Add essence, zest, pepper and salt into this mixture.
- Cover the bowl with a cling film and refrigerate it for 7-8 hours.
- White chocolate melts easily when touched with hands. Roll this mixture into balls with help of your fingers.
- You can cover these truffles with a layer of dark chocolate and decorate them with candied lemon peel or any other coating of your choice. I prefer to leave them just like that.
- Store them in a air tight container and serve at room temperature.