Good quality milk Chocolate - 100 gms
Heavy Cream - 40 gms
salted butter - 10 gms
Hazelnut essence - few drops
Hazelnut - 20 gms
- Keep chocolate ready in a bowl.
- Bring cream and butter to simmer in a heavy sauce pan( not boiled).
- Pour this cream onto chocolate and stir cream into chocolate by hand with spatula.
- Stir until all the chocolate is melted and it forms a uniform shiny mixture. This mixtue is called "ganache" .
- Let the ganache cool down. Add few drops of hazelnut essence into it .Cover the bowl with a cling film and refrigerate it for 6-8 hrs.
- After the mixture has completely cooled down and can hold its shape, roll it into small balls.
- Use your fingers instead of palm to make balls and roll it quickly into finely choppped hazelnuts.
- Store them in an air tight container and consume within 2 weeks.