Dark Chocolate & Milk Chocolate - 50 gms each
Heavy cream- 40 gms
Salted butter- 10 gms
Blueberry essence - few drops ( I use LorAnn oils )
Dried Blueberry n Cranberry - 25 gms
little rum/ warm water
Coating of your choice
- Pour water onto your berries and leave it for 10 mins. Take them out and dry them on a paper towel.
- I use Berry callebaut coverture for my truffles. I have taken an equal amount of dark and milk chocolate for this recipe. You can adjust the ratio of dark and milk chocolate as per your taste preferences.
- Bring your cream and butter to simmer and pour it over chocolate.
- I have used salted butter for this recipe, since I like the taste of chocolate with a little salt. It can also be replaced by unsalted butter.
- Stir cream and chocolate until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add few drops of blueberry essence into it.
- Add berries to this mixture, cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate it for 6-8hrs.
- Once the mixture is completely cooled and can be rolled into balls, make balls out of this mixture.
- You can dip these truffles in chocolate or roll them in a coating of your choice. Decorate them with berries and eat them to your heart content.
- Store these truffles in fridze in an air tight container and serve them at room temperature.