Cream Cheese - 100 gms ( I used Philadelphia )
Fresh Mango pulp - from 2 large mangoes
Mango cubes - for garnish
Fresh Cream - 60 gms
Sugar - 1/2 cup
1/2 cup warm water
1 tbsp gellatone ( I used Solar brand, Its a veg version of gelatin)
Unsalted butter - 1/4 cup
Crushed marie Biscuits - 2 cups
- Crush biscuits finely and add melted butter to it. Make sure that the butter is incorporated in the mix nicely.
- You can use a spring-foam pan or make cheesecake in glasses for individual portions. Pour this mix in glass, press them to form an even base and refrigerate.
- In a mixing bowl, mix cream cheese, cream and sugar until uniformly combined.
- In a separate bowl, take warm water and add gellatone to that. mix it untill gellatone is dissolved properly.
- Add this mixture to cream cheese mix and blend carefully, making sure no lumps are formed. add half of mango pulp to this and mix until a uniform mixture is formed.
- Pour this mixture in glasses and refrigerate again for 1-2 hrs.Once this layer is set, pour mango pulp in glasses to make a third layer. This needs to be done gently to make sure, these 2 layers dont mix.
- Refrigerate for 7-8 hrs
- Garnish with fresh mango before serving.