Thursday, December 12, 2013

Dried Fruits Chocolates

I know, its been very long since I have written something. I was missing blogging, sharing my work and recipes. In last few days, I have tried many new flavors, but lets talk about dried fruits first. I use to source my dried fruits from fabindia but got really hooked up to them on my visit to Kolkata. Their I visited Spencers, which has a array of dried fruits, kiwi, berries, mango, orange, plum etc.

I tried chocolate covered dried fruits and then made dried fruit mendiants. The recipe for dried fruits mendiant is same as of dry fruits. I only replaced dry fruit with dried fruits and the result came out very good. They look really tempting with little bites of chocolate decorated with colorful fruits. So far I have received very good reviews for this chocolate. A good quality chocolate and good quality fruit is all it takes to make this blissful chocolate.

Happy chocolate making!!




No comments:

Post a Comment